Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Week 52

Week 52
This week was really crazy- lots of running around. We left for Marinduque on monday after e-mailing, then got back Wednesday night. Then Thursday we woke up super early to go to the new trainer's meeting in San Pablo for my companion who is training for her last 2 transfers! We stayed over night there and had MLC on friday. I had a cold all week but thankfully, it ended yesterday. Our mission has been improving SO much since Elder Bowen came and raised the bar for us a few months ago. We are seeing miracles in missionaries, and those being taught by missionaries here in the San Pablo Mission. Blessings of faith and obedience! This transfer we will be focusing on the Book of Mormon in Lucena Zone. MLC was about how to more effectively use the Book of Mormon in teaching. I got some really exciting mail this week from sister despain, ally, and BOTH my parents(: Thanks to them! 

This past week as we went on exchanges with the sisters in Marinduque, i was blown away by their progress. It was such a testimony to me that nothing is impossible with Obedient missionaries that have great Faith in Jesus Christ. They taught with power and bore sincere testimony of the Restoration. They have improved so much and seen miracles in their area. I am so so happy for those two great sisters. In our lives, It (should) work the same. When we are obedient and full of faith, through the enabling power of The Atonement, great changes will happen! In ourselves and in our ability to make the best of our circumstances. I love Mosiah 23-24. It is such a powerful example to me of faith. The people of Alma relyed on the strength from their Savior to be able to bear their burdens. They bore them with "ease." I know that can happen to us. I have experienced it so much in this area. I love the Book of Mormon and I am so grateful for the blessing it is to learn from it every day. Challenge for all those reading: Read and apply your daily study of the Book of Mormon to who you are. Let it change you. There is power in that book! It is the convincing evidence of the Restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ through Joseph Smith. 

Have a good week all!

I love curry!
 

This is Elder Primo as I call him….he is distantly related to me be marriage…kinda fun! 

I got this pouch from some of my previous investigators from my first area who are getting married then baptized :) I was so happy!There is not better news than that. The Elders in Cabuyao have been teaching them for the last little while after they found my teaching record for them in them in their area book. 



Walking over wood planks to the houses on the other side.

The life on Marinduque….(paraiso)

Add caption
Sister Gaspar de Alba

No comments:

Post a Comment