Saturday, June 14, 2014

Week 36 - Ch...ch…ch…changes

Week 36
Lots of changes this week. first of all my anak (sister pajo) went to a zone that is 6 hours away with ALL elders. Sisters have NEVER been there! Just her and her companion who is basically the best sister in the mission. I am so proud! Anyway my new companion is Sister Ramsey from Wyoming. She is like incredibly smart and has wonderful ideas. She is opening up my brain again. I am still in Calauan! Going on 6 months. This coming week we have our last zone con with president peterson. SO sad! 

This week was just pretty crazy with my companion running around saying goodbyes to recent converts and my new companion meeting everyone. That's basically what took up most of our time. But we had great meetings with the ward council members on saturday to get ready for ward council meeting. The ward mission plan is in the works! We are super excited. 

That's basically all the news for the week! I am feeling like this transfer I will learn some patience. My companion is so smart and such a wonderful teacher. When it's time to speak tagalog, she struggles a little bit. So we are getting used to simplifying our teaching to her needs. It's so different being with an american companion! People stare at me even more now. I keep thinking they will get used to me but they don't. 

Shoutout to my favorite gruaduatee- my little bro. Congrats! (: 

Have a good week all!
Love Sister Gaspar de Alba

 i love her! and miss her already. 

 sister tua'one. my STL twice. she's awesome 

 my district leader. if you were wondering if he is a new zeland version of my brother the answer is YES.  

 me and my new comp! sister ramsey. she is a graduated history major from wyoming. who is also a DRUMMER! that just says it all. we get along super well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment